Blog search

2010年5月18日火曜日

Temporary RED LIP,,

Many times i think twice about buying red lipstick

but i wouldn't use it everyday or every month,,may be only once a year,,haha^^((not worthy,,right?))

so today I have an idea to make Red lipstick buy using lip balm and some Red pigment




These're my equipments
,,
1. Loccitane shea butter :: This product is really good for dry lip as mine and it's long-lasting
2. Red pigment ,,but I don't have so i'll use from MAC blush Franky scarlet








take a little Shea butter and get a little powder from blush





then mixed them together!!!







and finally I can get my temp. RED LIP ,,,lol ^3^
Sorry about color. It's bcoz of My room's light
actually it's real RED!!



Anyway I'd buy real Red lipstick some day if I've found one I like ^o^//

1 件のコメント: